Please read the rules before submitting an abstract.
- Abstracts submitted online via the website will be accepted. Please do not send by E-Mail.
- All abstracts must be relevant to the subject and they should be submitted before the deadline specified.
- Registered participants may submit up to 5 abstracts regardless of presenting author. Author and co-authors must coordinate and cooperate in the submission of the abstract. Submission of an abstract acknowledges your consent for publication in the official Conference publications (e.g. Conference website, programs, other promotions, etc.).
- All abstracts submitted must be in English with accurate grammar, spelling, and lexicon relevant for publication.
- Save your abstract. You can make changes in your abstract till the deadline through Abstracts Submission Management System (ASMS).
- You will receive an abstract reference number via e-mail after you have submitted your abstract. Please mention the reference number in all your future correspondence
- Please contact us if you have not received confirmation of your abstract Please do not submit multiple copies of the same abstract.
- All abstracts are peer reviewed by the Abstract Review Committee.
- Review Committee reserves the right to accept or reject abstracts.
- All abstracts will be published exactly as submitted in Conference Abstract Book.
Abstract Evaluation Norms
The panel of the Scientific Committee comprises of different institutions and countries. The abstracts will be evaluated on the parameters as follows:
- Aims/objectives to be stated crystal clear
- Structure and relevance apt to the conference
- Appropriateness of the research/study/ methodology
- Discussion. Interpretation and conclusion
Abstract Assessment Process
- The Scientific Committee constitutes eminent academics holding a PhD with vast experience in the specified area of interests.
- Every abstract will be scrutinized by peer review of the international Scientific committee.
- Notice of acceptance or rejection of the abstract will be sent to the author with reviewer comments.
- The revised abstract with the modifications made must be sent back within a week.
- Only accepted abstracts will be invited to register for the Conference.
Authors must adhere to the prescribed format and rules and UR Forum will not be held
responsible in any way if authors deviate from it.
Authors can withdraw their abstracts before May 31st 2021 . Abstracts cancelled after May 31st 2021 may be disqualified from presenting at UR Forum events for the next 3 years.